Division for Ministerial Digital Projects
The Division for Ministerial Digital Projects (MPK) provides the basis for professionalising the work on ICT projects, programmes and management in the government sector.
We perform the task of inter-ministerial advisory secretariat for ICT operations, we are secretariat to the Danish Council for ICT, and we develop and maintain the cross-governmental programme and ICT management.
Furthermore, we are responsible for the standard contracts, K01, K02 and K03. As part of our work, we also offer government authorities guidance for their ICT system portfolio management and implementation of large-scale ICT projects. Learn more about our tasks below.
The Danish Council for ICT Projects:
- Secretariat services to the Danish Council for ICT
- Risk assessment of governmental programmes and ICT projects exceeding DKK 10 million
- Review of governmental it system portfolio management
- Annual progress reporting on ongoing programmes, system management and ICT projects exceeding DKK 10 million
The cross-departmental programme model, the ICT project model and model for portefolio management of governments ICT systems:
- Development and maintenance of the cross-departmental ICT management, project and programme models as well as guidance and sparring in relation to these
- Development and maintenance of the governmental business case model as well as guidance and sparring in relation to this
- Initiation of Project Excellence networks for ICT project managers
ICT operating area:
- Management of special efforts to optimize and professionalize ICT operations in the government sector
- Establishment of a better portfolio overview of ICT operations in the government sector
- Sparring and guidance on ICT operations