Division for Ministerial Digital Projects
The Division for Ministerial Digital Projects (MPK) provides the basis for professionalising the work on IT projects and programmes in the government sector.
We perform the task of inter-ministerial advisory secretariat for ICT operations, we are secretariat to the Danish Council for IT Projects, and we develop and maintain the cross-governmental programme and IT project models.
Furthermore, we are responsible for the standard contracts, K01, K02 and K03. As part of our work, we also offer government authorities guidance and sparring when they are to implement large-scale IT projects. Learn more about our tasks below.
The Danish Council for IT Projects:
- Secretariat services to the Danish Council for IT Projects
- Risk assessment of governmental programmes and IT projects exceeding DKK 10 million
- Annual progress reporting on ongoing programmes and IT projects exceeding DKK 10 million
The cross-departmental programme model and the IT project model:
- Development and maintenance of the cross-departmental IT project and programme models as well as guidance and sparring in relation to these
- Development and maintenance of the governmental business case model as well as guidance and sparring in relation to this
- Development of e-learning on models for Campus Development of K03 – the agile standard contract as well as the operation of the other K contracts, K01 and K02
- Initiation of Project Excellence networks for IT project managers
IT operating area:
- Management of special efforts to optimize and professionalize IT operations in the government sector
- Establishment of a better portfolio overview of IT operations in the government sector
- Sparring and guidance on IT operations