Terms and Security
NemLog-in complies with the provisions set out in the Act on Processing of Personal Data.
When you log on to a public authority self-service solution or digital post on borger.dk via NemLog-in, we are obliged to inform you that the Agency for Digital Government registers the following information about you:
- who you are (personal ID-number),
- which pages you visit,
- the time when you visit the page.
This information is kept for six months and is used to:
- safeguard against any misuse of the system,
- prepare statistical material,
- to give you the opportunity to find out what information is registered about you.
The organization responsible for data is the authority responsible for the solution you log on to.
The data administrator is the Agency for Digital Government.